Monday, February 1, 2010

Lower Leg Pain Causes More Condition_symptoms What Causes Lower Leg Pain?

What causes lower leg pain? - lower leg pain causes more condition_symptoms

For months, my legs hurt and are very stiff when I wake in the morning. Just recently went off a lot in the last week. It hurts, it is difficult to go, but I ignore and continue. This is not only the muscles to give birth, it hurts in the front (shin too). When I was finished and finally let me muscle spasms in the legs with the thighs. I drink lots of water, so I know I am not dehydrated. Ideas?

1 comment:

kf4crn said...

Eat bananas. 2 per day. They may contain small amounts of potassium

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Garbage pajamas diamond | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates