Monday, February 22, 2010

Free Vids Bus If Your One Of Those Supporters Of Military, What Do You Think Of This?

If your one of those supporters of military, what do you think of this? - free vids bus

Hello. I am new to this site. I wanted to talk all the military people here. I am not of this war, or war, and I do not think that the military should have a positive influence on our children. I am a student studying international relations, and I am in my twenty-five years.

If the military really supports its citizens, then why people are fighting against the "liberal" comments, and temper tantrums by vile hate speech collect oaths, as an anti-war demonstrators in peace? I think it's just a one way street, where officials say that they support freedom of expression, but bent so that when the word is not to your taste. I was at a rally the other day, and said a Marine: "Go out into the street and get hit by a bus, so that your body can pragged and cut into small pieces, with blood. "

The military is a unique individual? I always tell people here that the army does not like war, then I can see youtube vids of them enjoys the war. Support code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Garbage pajamas diamond | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates