Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pictures Of A Hollywood Wax Need Help With Planning Los Angeles/Hollywood Trip?

Need help with planning Los Angeles/Hollywood trip? - pictures of a hollywood wax

We will be in Las Vegas next week and wanted to bypass Hollywood and Los Angeles to see it only for a day. All places to visit, I really, I do not know how, because I do not know what in the same region or not. Basically, I agree not extend into a portion of the city, after rolling in the distance, then back to this place, etc. If a list of what I do could someone put in the order they help me cover the same fields of play on again? Thank you!

Hotdogs Pink
Pinkberry (of course I would like pink things?))
However, that is pink!
Bakers Fair
Gift shop (I told you thinksomeone on Hollywood Boulevard.)
Walk of Fame
Wax Museum
Pictureture of the Hollywood sign in the Hollywood / Highland (I think) "I want a picture with the character of the city and outside the city, near the sign.

1 comment:

Paris Hilton said...

Alison Good news ---- all these places very close.
Start on Hollywood Boulevard, you can with the star of the path, you will see how the Kodak Theater and Grauman's Wax Museum and a souvenir shop and a photo of a poster Hollywood ..... then get off at Sunset Blvd and Westhead and flashes while driving on the Rodeo Dr.
Wilshire and go east of La Cienega, turn left to 3, then right onto the pass through or near Kitson and Fred Segal, then pink roses .....( Berry), you hunger for the time.
Will not allow an image of downtown and the Hollywood sign in a photo simply because of the arrangement and smog, so that only the character ... Return to Las Vegas and all of their surplus money in red ... . Trust me on this ... It is finished ...

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Garbage pajamas diamond | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates