Saturday, January 23, 2010

Horny Msn Girl Addresses My Fiancé Asked A Girl To Strip For Him Via Msn And She Did?

My fiancé asked a girl to strip for him via msn and she did? - horny msn girl addresses

He moved to Italy for 3 months. Text message to him and said: "I'm sexually deprived, and I'm hot all the time. I talked to a girl on MSN took her clothes for me. Pray to God that I did not cheat on you"
I can be surprised, and I literally felt my body was numb. He called me later started a normal conversation, I spoke with him started and began to cry because I am very bad, I have said many things, but says nothing.
I feel so used, played and disrespectful. I invested a lot in this relationship and this is my first love, I feel so weak and I hate myself for it.
plz tell me what to do? I need advice, I can not talk to anyone

2 comments:

CoeyG said...

Nobody can tell you what to do. It's all yours. Obviously you do not know what, as I thought. It is after all a man's man.

Fizzy ツ said...

Huy, cut the links and move! With only three months and has the courage to do a text "hope" that do not cheat on you? Pleaseeeee. I do not cheat on you! You can save on your pants if you really like and wouldnt have to "hope" that he has done. You can do much better.

No apology or nothing. I'm sorry, you have to live it. You're stronger than you think. It's small, not you.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Garbage pajamas diamond | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates