Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can A Heart Murmur Give You Heartburn What Could This Be... Does If Have To Do With My Heart Murmur?

What could this be... does if have to do with my heart murmur? - can a heart murmur give you heartburn

if I was born with a heart defect, you can come and go, how to grow it's usual to. I have over in any way that I know ... again this summer, I started with severe pain in the chest, I sent a fetal position and it hurts to breathe. I do not think much of him because he did not take more than a few minutes, and nothing ever happened. I have very often in the summer. well the other day I got my first month, it took a few minutes, though.

What is it? could also be heartburn or something that causes me nooo idea?
in 14th

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Garbage pajamas diamond | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates